sister misunderstanding

Kristykrafty

Hey TKC so my username is kristykrafty and I let my sister use it earlier to send an apology note to one of your mods. I changed my password so she can not use it anymore but I was wondering why you guys banned me because its not her account so I was wondering if I could please get an unban. also I think it might've been because she did get banned on here account but

Yeah its definitely true I did get u banned and im proud u little brat can be banned with me 🤣

Hey TKC so my username is kristykrafty and I let my sister use it earlier to send an apology note to one of your mods. I changed my password so she can not use it anymore but I was wondering why you guys banned me because its not her account so I was wondering if I could please get an unban. also I think it might've been because she did get banned on here account but
If that was true, you might get un banned and sharing of account isn't allowed

may someone leave a conclusion statement as far as this matter is concerned is it solved or ongoing, if ongoing wats next?

On the contrary there is no kristykrafty on tkc. Kindly go and check it ☺️.

Attachments

• IMG_20240409_202546.jpg
    IMG_20240409_202546.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 3
Back