My Thoughts

You should be more active. There's a thing called first come first serve.
If the thing "first come first serve" was to be implemented in competition, then the people who would have arrived at the spot earlier than assigned time would have got extra time isn't it? And even if u wanted to apply it, then give the award on the basis of so called "first come first serve" because ranks cannot be decided like this. For example, a user who saw the task earlier and completed it, should be awarded earlier, not be put higher in rank than others

Some host are bias ;). Yes i understand your frustration but don't worry about it there be many more to come that u can join . just notice the pattern and you see which one you know its fair why are not

If the thing "first come first serve" was to be implemented in competition, then the people who would have arrived at the spot earlier than assigned time would have got extra time isn't it? And even if u wanted to apply it, then give the award on the basis of so called "first come first serve" because ranks cannot be decided like this. For example, a user who saw the task earlier and completed it, should be awarded earlier, not be put higher in rank than others
Did he give the answer before i posted the question?

And wdym by "more active" should the users just bunk classes in order to become active in tkc
That's your life dear.
I just hosted a competition plus you were awarded with the prize not the one with 1st rank. He gave it all to you and here you're complaining about it

That's not what I meant, first serve means getting the award first, u cannot decide rankings on so called "first come first serve"
Yes I can. That's a simple rule, when the time limit to finish a competition is not set "first come first serve" rule applies

That's your life dear.
I just hosted a competition plus you were awarded with the prize not the one with 1st rank. He gave it all to you and here you're complaining about it
I ain't complaining, idk if this happens in other contests too, but it's completely unfair to decide ranks on the basis of this

Yes I can. That's a simple rule, when the time limit to finish a competition is not set "first come first serve" rule applies
Consider the person who got 1st rank took 5 mins to solve while 2nd person took 2 mins, who is the winner?

I ain't complaining, idk if this happens in other contests too, but it's completely unfair to decide ranks on the basis of this
You should participate more in competitions dear, this is what done when time limit isn't set.
Different competitions have different ways of conducting it.

You should participate more in competitions dear, this is what done when time limit isn't set.
Different competitions have different ways of conducting it.
And this method of deciding is completely unfair, u should have conducted in rounds with different tasks to decide the rankings

And this method of deciding is completely unfair, u should have conducted in rounds with different tasks to decide the rankings
Seriously your point seems senseless to me. I end this conversation here. 👍

In this case, time taken was not considered, instead the time when the answer was recieved was considered
I received answer much before than u from Master. Same case, same judgement haha. You are eating your own words

Back