i was banned for no reason and the staff harrassed me

lol u sure i can not hurt a chicken i have gang members ik that are really close freinds to me
One of the ways of trying to attract girls in adolescence is with adolescent movie lines such as pictures of gangs, holding guns, etc.

People like you pose in front of the camera and create mountains. Let me take you to a real war. In a real war you will cry calling your mother's name. You don't even know how to hold a gun. You have no power but you rely on the gun. Go get some combat and fight training. They will kiss you 24/7 in commando units.

Before you even learn how not to do it to your pants, you go and learn the movie lines you watch and make stendap here.

My advice to you is to get out of your fantasy world.

Come and find me. I'm waiting for you :)

One of the ways of trying to attract girls in adolescence is with adolescent movie lines such as pictures of gangs, holding guns, etc.

People like you pose in front of the camera and create mountains. Let me take you to a real war. In a real war you will cry calling your mother's name. You don't even know how to hold a gun. You have no power but you rely on the gun. Go get some combat and fight training. They will kiss you 24/7 in commando units.

Before you even learn how not to do it to your pants, you go and learn the movie lines you watch and make stendap here.

My advice to you is to get out of your fantasy world.

Come and find me. I'm waiting for you :)
I am dead 😂

you gonna be arrested if u have guns in your house if the officers need to investigate ur house lol🤣😂

call the cops i dare u
First of All u cant kill us your stupid gang members ain't travelling miles to kill someone your gang members are nothing compared to the cops and these might be google pics boi go bring ur gang members to us

Oh, okay I advise you to stop now😂, Let's get over to the business I guess some of the staffs have talked to you and concluded it, so I guess you should accept your ban, No need to pay accusations or even catch fishing 🤣😭. So the topic is concluded?

Back