Chernobyl

the time is 1:43:20 am. Akimove ( the engineer) hits the scram to shut the reactor down. but the PVC and boiling water as well as the xenon were not helping. the moment the control rods went in the core the power jumped 5x the rate it was before. the fuel channels ruptured and the graphite tips were the only part of the control rod that made it in the reactor. meaning instead of shutting it down, it made it sky rocket.

at 1:43:23 there was a presser explosion blowing the lid off the reactor and hitting the roof and lading on its side .

at 1:43:26 the second explosion ( due to the build-up of hydrogen) blew the entire roof off and destroyed block four turbine hall.

if you have any other questions about Chernobyl please ask. I am more than happy to tell you what I know! :)

what the fuck are you talking about u fag it's april 26th 1992 there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you. you were sittin at home watchin your tv, while i was participatin in some anarchy. next stop we hit it was the liqour store. we finally got all that alcohol we cant afford. next stop we hit it was the music shop. it only took one hit to make that window drop. finallu i got my own pa. where do you think i got this guitar that youre hearin 2day
calling people slurs is crazyy

what the fuck are you talking about u fag it's april 26th 1992 there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you. you were sittin at home watchin your tv, while i was participatin in some anarchy. next stop we hit it was the liqour store. we finally got all that alcohol we cant afford. next stop we hit it was the music shop. it only took one hit to make that window drop. finallu i got my own pa. where do you think i got this guitar that youre hearin 2day
For your information, this is about Chernobyl in 1986.
not a riot.

atleast it has something to do with technology...buh no foul language

Back